Today, November 6, 2012 I say YES to God with this journal.
I believe it is out
of brokenness and crying out to God that I have begun to learn about true
surrendering. I am finding great peace and contentment as I focus on trusting
God and finding gratitude and contentment from all He has done and doing.
Today with fear and
excitement I launch this blog with anticipation of what God will do as I say
YES to Him!
I am an artist at
heart, so I have no fear of painting a picture with words. However, I
personally know some “English police,” known as editor’s out there who will cringe
at my grammatical errors. Rightly so! Some
of them are dear friends of mine. I have often envied their intelligence. That is a perfect example of what God is
speaking to my heart about today: Surrendering what I wish I was like and
embracing how God has created me.
It doesn't matter
how smart, how pretty, how rich or how talented we are, what gifts we have and
if we can write grammatically correct.
All he wants is a willing heart. He created me and you! Am I really going to argue with the creator
of the universe that he made a mistake in his design? Oh I will make
grammatical mistakes along the way, but there is no mistake that God is more
than able to use me flaws and all!
I believe He has a
plan for our lives and it is best to have HIM in control rather than me. I
surrender my wishes: what I wish I was like and what I wish my life was like. I surrender my dreams: The family I thought I
would have, the house I thought I would have and the job I thought I would
have. I surrender it all. I lift my hands high and open my arms wide and say
YES GOD to whatever and however you can use me.
I want your plan. Your plan is so
much greater than mine. Use me as you wish.
He is more than able to uses ordinary people in big ways…if
we just say YES to HIM!
Isaiah 12:2
“Behold, God is my
Salvation. I will trust and not be
afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song. And He has become my salvation.”
Psalms 18:30 As for
God, his way is perfect

No comments:
Post a Comment